Oriental lamb stir fry
Get that wok hot because it’s time to cook up a storm! Tossing up spices, vegetables, herbs and succulent Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured lamb you’ll be the star of your very own cooking show. Put this on the dinner table and experience a whole new world of taste sensation. Enjoy!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Always wash your hands after handling raw meat
- 225g (8 oz) lean Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured lean lamb leg steaks
- 5cm piece root ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heads of pak choi
- 3 radishes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 150g pre-cooked white flat noodles
- 100g sugar snap peas
- Handful of spinach
- 50g beansprouts
For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp of fresh basil
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
• Begin by prepping the veg and herbs – slice the peeled ginger, radishes and pepper, crush the garlic, and roughly chop the pak choi, coriander and basil.
• Get the dressing ready by deseeding the chili and adding into a bowl with the chopped herbs, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and give it a good mix.
• Slice the lamb steaks into thin strips and fry in sunflower oil for 3-4 minutes until browned.
• Add the ginger, garlic and soy sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes
•Remove the wok from the heat and pour the dressing over the stir fry – ready to serve