After a hard day in the office come home and get your teeth into this hearty meal. Bursting with fresh flavour and quality Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured beef you can be assured there won’t be anything left over!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Always wash your hands after handling raw meat
- 450g Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured rump or sirloin steak
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 orange pepper
- 100g mushrooms
- 50g sundried tomatoes
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 150g fresh egg tagliatelle
- 500ml passata
- 2 tsp green pesto
- 2 tbsp of half fat crème fraiche
- 5-6 basil leaves
• Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add thinly sliced beef and crushed garlic.
• Stir well and let this cook for 3 minutes.
• Pop in finely sliced onions with the beef and garlic and cook for a further two minutes until the onions have softened.
• Then add in the diced pepper, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Cook the pasta in boiling water and drain once ready.
•Now add the passata and pesto into the mix and stir well before adding the drained pasta, cherry tomatoes and crème fraiche.
•Give this a good stir before tearing the basil leaves into the sauce. .
• Cook for a further minute and serve with crusty bread and vegetables..