Simmer on hob
500g of Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured Beef sirloin
1 litre beef stock 1 litre
1 onion, sliced
1 garlic, clove sliced
1 tbsp ginger, grated
2-4 tbsp. fish sauce (optional)
2-4 tbsp. soy sauce (optional)
Good quality salt pinch
500g ramen noodles
1 sliced chilli
2 shredded scallions
50g coriander, fresh
4 eggs, boiled
1. Sear the sirloins 2 -3 mins on each side until browned all over
2. Allow to rest until ready to serve, slice and season with good quality salt
3. In the same pot, place ginger, onion, garlic, fish, soy sauce and beef stock
4. Bring to the boil and simmer 15 - 20 mins
5. Cook 500g ramen noodles following the pack instructions, then drain and set aside.
6. Boil the eggs for 5 minutes for a soft set egg.
7. To Assemble - Divide the noodles between four bowls.
8. Top each with a quarter of the beef, scallions, chilli, coriander and boiled egg
9. Carefully top each bowl with the hot beef broth and serve