Out of ideas for dinner? Make these full of flavour, tasty Mexican wraps in a flash. Crammed with Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured tender beef, tasty veg and a sprinkle of cheese - the only words at the table will be ‘one more, por favor.’
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Always wash your hands after handling raw meat
- 450g Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured lean minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 courgette
- 75g sweetcorn
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- 1 x 500g jar passata
- 75g cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of flour tortillas
• Dry fry the mince, sliced onion and crushed garlic until browned. (Always wash hands after handling raw meat)
• Toss in the diced peppers, mushroom, courgette, sweetcorn, dried herbs and passata.
• Stir thoroughly and let this simmer for 15-20mins
• Heat the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds.
• Serve the delicious mince in folded tortillas sprinkled with grated cheese.